Saturday, January 5, 2013

I got picked!!

I am so delighted!  I was chosen as one of the lucky runners who get to participate in the runDisney Marathon Weekend Meetup.

How lucky am I??

From the runDisney confirmation email, here's what I have to look forward to:


"Our runDisney morning will start promptly at 7:05 a.m. with a 2.5-mile run-walk-run with Jeff Galloway. Please arrive prepared to start our run. We will have staff on-site that can take small personal items to the location where we will be after the run.
Along with Galloway, we will have a number of special guests Friday morning, including Olympic gold medalist Joan Benoit Samuelson, New York and Boston Marathon championBill Rodgers, Runner’s World columnist Bart Yasso and athlete/television host Dick Beardsley.
To keep up with all the race weekend’s events, follow @runDisney and @DisneySportson Twitter. The Meet-Up hashtag on Twitter is #WDWMarathonMeetUp. And to share photos and experiences, the event weekend hashtag is #WDWMarathon."

“Jeff
Source: Disney Parks Blog
All those world class, elite athletes... and ME (plus 99 other lucky winners).

I mean... WHAT??

I just... I can't... I... 

Wheeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment