Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ready to Go

Today = Whirlwind.

I had planned to spend the last week packing and getting ready for our trip, however apparently I need a hard deadline in order to get my ass in gear.

The hardest deadline of all?

TOMORROW.

For that reason, today has been a whirlwind of final loads of laundry, sweeping, mopping, kitchen cleaning packing and errand running.  I'm going to go ahead and say it's all done, because at this point there's not much more I can do if it isn't.  The house looks decent for our pet sitter arriving tomorrow (crap!  Forgot to get cash to leave for her!  One more errand early tomorrow.)

I did a last minute run to Shoppers Drug Mart to pick up a small travel sized spray bottle for my KT Tape Adhesive Spray:

KT Tape Ultra Stick Adhesive Spray
Source:  http://www.theratape.com/kt-tape-ultra-stick-adhesive-spray.html
We're not planning to check a bag (not letting my bag out of my sight!) on the flight down, so I needed something a little smaller for my spray.  It almost didn't make it home from Anaheim, but the airport scanner felt sorry for me and overlooked my inability to gauge what 3 oz looks like.  Or is it 1 oz?  I may be in trouble.

Love my KT Pro Tape, love my KT Tape Adhesive Spray.  They are the real deal.

I'd like to think I have everything (except that darn cash for the pet sitter... dang it!) ready to go.  Most important are my race clothes, shoes, and Garmin.  Everything else can be replaced at the Health and Fitness Expo (aka Runner's Shopping Heaven).

I don't think I need anything from the Expo.  I never think I need anything from the Expo.  We'll see how it goes.

Mostly, I'm just ready to be at Walt Disney World, snug in my bed at Saratoga Springs Resort counting down the hours till we start our race!

But first.  Sleep, then a quick weigh in at Weight Watchers in the late morning, then a drive to Buffalo...

So many steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment